Sunday, December 13, 2009

Post 5: Summary of Semester One (the last semester this year with Mrs. Lawson :( )



SUMMARY

Way back in August, 2009, I only knew a little about Afghanistan and Nationalism and Urbanization, I already knew about Guns, Germs, and Steel from last year, but that's besides the point. Other than Guns, Germs, and Steel, I had never even touched on the topic of Afghanistan. That whole unit of Afghanistan was rather enlightening. I have also acquired the ability to blog from this class. I don't know how I'm going to use it later on, but I guess it's a good skill; you know, maybe. This class has some of the best learning techniques I have ever encountered, puppets, group work, movies, you name it! The way you are teaching now should not be changed, it's rather successful, well, to me at least. I learned a lot (sorry, dead word) since the beginning of the year.

Merry Christmas, I'll miss you Mrs. Lawson.

P.S. Please don't cry, seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Christmas wish and the tissue. Your blog meets all the goals of the project and I am SO happy that what we did this semester was successful for you. This blog proves you learned a tremendous amount, on several different topics. I congratulate on your success and thank you for your effort here -- and for sharing with me the positive feedback. much appreciated! I'll stop before I get all weepie again :)

    ReplyDelete